Rihanna to headline T in the Park
Rihanna and Mumford & Sons have been named the headline acts for next year's T in the Park music festival.
The Script, alt-J, Paloma Faith, Jake Bugg and Of Monsters And Men are also part of the line-up.
Next summer's festival, held over the weekend of July 12-14 in Balado, near Kinross in Fife, marks the 20th year of the event.
Geoff Ellis, festival director, said: "Seems like only yesterday that the first band took to the stage at Strathclyde Park for our inaugural T in the Park in 94, now here we are in 2012 announcing two of the world's biggest and best acts to headline our 20th edition.
"We have always worked incredibly hard to bring our T in the Park fans the best line-up possible, and this year is no exception.
"We are unbelievably excited that Mumford & Sons and Rihanna will be taking to the main stage in Kinross, as we are sure our audience will be.
"We have many more fantastic acts in store for everyone and will announce these next year, but it's shaping up to be one hell of celebration."
A limited batch of tickets for T in the Park are on sale this Friday.
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business