Robson misses Fed Cup series
Laura Robson has been ruled out of Great Britain's Fed Cup series in Hungary next month due to her left wrist injury.
The 20-year-old British number one, who lost in the first round of the Australian Open to Kirsten Flipkens, has carried into the new year a problem that troubled her last autumn.
She is replaced by doubles expert Jocelyn Rae, who joins Johanna Konta, Heather Watson and Tara Moore in captain Judy Murray's four-player squad.
Murray said: "While we are obviously going to miss Laura on and off the court in Budapest, it's a great opportunity for me to bring Joss into the team as a doubles specialist. She has shown her potential winning gold at the Delhi Commonwealth Games in 2010 and is back to full fitness after a series of injuries."
Britain face Hungary, Latvia and Romania in the pool stage of the Group I series event from February 4-9, from which two of the 16 teams will advance to April's World Group II play-offs.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads