Rodgers misses QPR clash
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers will miss Sunday afternoon's match at QPR after being taken ill in London.
Back-up goalkeeper Brad Jones and head of performance Glen Driscoll, have also been sent home by the club's medical team.
Assistant manager Colin Pascoe and coach Mike Marsh will deputise at Loftus Road.
The trio were sent home suffering from a bug after club doctor Zaf Iqbal said if they remained there was a risk of infecting other members of the squad.
"It was impossible for Brendan, Glen and Brad to attend the game," he told liverpoolfc.com.
"They are not fit to be at the match and any contact with the rest if the squad could cause the bug to spread to more of the playing staff."
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review