Seaside break for the Camerons
David Cameron looks casual and relaxed as he enjoys a sunny break in Polzeath.
The Prime Minister, who has received a painkilling injection after complaining about a "phenomenally bad back", was pictured visiting the small beach village in north Cornwall with his wife Samantha.
The couple were dressed in complementary blue tones, with Mr Cameron opting for a navy polo shirt and matching shorts, while his wife wore a denim blouse teamed with beige chino shorts.
Mr Cameron appeared relaxed, with his top button undone, showing little signs of the pain he has been suffering. Both wore flipflops, with Mrs Cameron's right-ankle tattoo in full view, as they were photographed on a pier walking away from a cafe.
It is not the first time the Camerons have visited Polzeath. Last year they braved blustery showers to have lunch at a beach-front cafe where they shared a bowl of local mussels on the terrace during a gap in the rain.
The couple have visited Cornwall for the last few summers and it was where their younger daughter Florence was born in 2010.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Court orders soar to 'worrying' levels after council tax support cap introduced