Seven charged in child sex probe
Seven men have been charged with offences after they were held in an operation targeting child sexual exploitation, police have said.
They were detained as part of Operation Ribbon, an investigation in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Thames Valley Police said they would appear in custody at Aylesbury Magistrates' Court.
Iblal Fiaz, 21, from St George's Close; Khasim Fiaz, 22, from St George's Close; Kasam Dadd, 23, from Gibbs Close; Mohammed Adnan, 21, from Upper Green Street; Janaid Sharif, 26, from Cambridge Crescent; Mudasser Hussain, 28, from Abbey Barn Road and Mohammed Jubroin Khan, 21, from Rutland Avenue, have between them been charged with 32 offences, a spokesman said.
Another man, 20, from High Wycombe, has been released on bail until December 4.
Iblal Fiaz faces 16 charges, including a number of rapes; Khasim Fiaz six charges, including a number of rapes; Dadd two charges, including one of rape; Adnan two charges of rape; Sharif one charge of rape; Hussain three charges of rape; and Khan two charges of conspiracy to rape.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Court orders soar to 'worrying' levels after council tax support cap introduced
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines