Seven charged in child sex probe
Seven men have been charged with offences after they were held in an operation targeting child sexual exploitation, police have said.
They were detained as part of Operation Ribbon, an investigation in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Thames Valley Police said they would appear in custody at Aylesbury Magistrates' Court.
Iblal Fiaz, 21, from St George's Close; Khasim Fiaz, 22, from St George's Close; Kasam Dadd, 23, from Gibbs Close; Mohammed Adnan, 21, from Upper Green Street; Janaid Sharif, 26, from Cambridge Crescent; Mudasser Hussain, 28, from Abbey Barn Road and Mohammed Jubroin Khan, 21, from Rutland Avenue, have between them been charged with 32 offences, a spokesman said.
Another man, 20, from High Wycombe, has been released on bail until December 4.
Iblal Fiaz faces 16 charges, including a number of rapes; Khasim Fiaz six charges, including a number of rapes; Dadd two charges, including one of rape; Adnan two charges of rape; Sharif one charge of rape; Hussain three charges of rape; and Khan two charges of conspiracy to rape.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- MP meeting in bid to get to bottom of booze plans