Strictly star rejects skimpy frocks
Strictly Come Dancing star Natalie Gumede says she has had to send most of her dresses back to the show's designers because they have been too skimpy.
The 29-year-old actress, who played Kirsty Soames in Coronation Street, is one of four female finalists in Saturday's show along with BBC Breakfast host Susanna Reid, singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor and model Abbey Clancy.
Gumede, who said s he preferred to be "modest", said: " It's kind of down to costume in a way. I kind of turn up on Friday and see how much material is in the dress and nine times out of 10 I get some added."
She added: " I think sometimes costume see you objectively and sort of go, well that looks good because they're seeing the show and say 'well you look great in that', whereas as a person you have to be comfortable so it's just finding that happy medium and they will always work with you on that."
The actress is lagging behind the other three celebrities in the betting to win according to bookmakers.
William Hill is offering odds of 9-1 on her winning, with Reid 6-5 favourite, Clancy at 9-4 and Ellis-Bextor at 5-2.
The firm's spokesman Rupert Adams said: " 93% of bets placed in the last 24 hours have been for the top three .
"There is hardly anything between them."
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review