TV man held again over 'sex abuse'
TV weatherman Fred Talbot has been arrested for a second time by detectives investigating reports of historic sexual abuse.
The 63-year-old was arrested on suspicion of indecent assaults and buggery in relation to five former pupils at a school in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
He was also arrested on suspicion of indecent assault in relation to offences alleged to have occurred in the North East.
The celebrity meteorologist was first arrested on April 9 on suspicion of historic sex offences in relation to allegations of abuse against four pupils at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys when he was a teacher there.
Greater Manchester Police said h e remains on police bail in relation to one count of indecent assault.
No further action has been taken in relation to the other alleged offences for he was originally arrested.
He is in police custody for questioning.
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business