Three die in multi-vehicle crash
A woman and two men have died following a crash involving three vehicles, police said.
Officers were called to Debdale Lane in Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire, at about 9.50pm on Friday.
A black BMW 3 Series Convertible, a Honda motorbike and a Ford Ranger pick-up van were involved in the crash, a spokeswoman for Nottinghamshire Police said.
A 38-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man travelling in the black BMW were killed in the crash
The rider of the motorbike, a 45-year-old man, was also killed.
Two more men, who are believed to have been travelling in the BMW, and the van driver were taken to hospital.
They remain in a serious but stable condition, the force spokeswoman said.
Investigations are continuing into the cause of the crash.
Any witnesses are urged to contact Nottinghamshire Police.
- SLIDESHOW: British Superbikes starts this weekend for Buildbase BMW Motorrad riders Ryuichi Kiyonari and James Westmoreland
- Aaron Webster named Burton Albion's greatest ever player in fans' poll
- Johnny Russell admits Burnley are out of sight for Derby County
- Ex-Burton Albion star praised for his 'old school honesty' by Derby County boss
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Scarlet fever cases soar in East Staffordshire
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- Tory removed from role over comments