Three die in multi-vehicle crash
A woman and two men have died following a crash involving three vehicles, police said.
Officers were called to Debdale Lane in Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire, at about 9.50pm on Friday.
A black BMW 3 Series Convertible, a Honda motorbike and a Ford Ranger pick-up van were involved in the crash, a spokeswoman for Nottinghamshire Police said.
A 38-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man travelling in the black BMW were killed in the crash
The rider of the motorbike, a 45-year-old man, was also killed.
Two more men, who are believed to have been travelling in the BMW, and the van driver were taken to hospital.
They remain in a serious but stable condition, the force spokeswoman said.
Investigations are continuing into the cause of the crash.
Any witnesses are urged to contact Nottinghamshire Police.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads