Three held over Grand Theft robbery
Three teenagers have been arrested after a man was stabbed and robbed of a copy of Grand Theft Auto V less than two hours after buying the game.
The 23-year-old was attacked as he made his way home from a midnight launch event in the early hours of Tuesday morning with the notoriously violent video game.
Detectives are questioning three youths - aged 15, 17 and 18 - on suspicion of robbery at a north London police station.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "The motive for the attack is unclear at this stage."
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- UPDATE - Chancellor personally thanks JCB workers after jobs announcement