Three winners share Lotto jackpot
Three winners shared a £6.2 million jackpot in last night's National Lottery draw, Camelot said.
Each won £2,076,213 by matching all six main Lotto numbers.
The winning numbers were 21, 19, 12, 29, 31, 03 and the bonus ball was 15.
Fifteen ticket holders each won £17,880 when they matched five main numbers and the bonus ball, while 649 matched five numbers to win £350 .
Some 28,859 people matched four numbers to win £41, while 432,889 claimed a £25 prize by matching three.
Draw machine Lancelot and set of balls eight were used.
Wednesday's estimated jackpot is £2.5 million.
Nobody won the £130,000 top prize in the Lotto HotPicks draw which uses the same numbers.
Nobody won the £500,000 Thunderball draw top prize.
The winning numbers were 38, 11, 21, 27, 33 and the Thunderball was 06.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Court orders soar to 'worrying' levels after council tax support cap introduced