Trio up for England next year
England will mark the 10-year-old anniversary of their Rugby World Cup triumph by opening their 2013 QBE autumn international with a fixture against Australia.
Stuart Lancaster's men will face the Wallabies on November 2 next year, a decade on from England's triumph over Australia in the 2003 World Cup final.
England, who are touring Argentina next summer, will tackle the Pumas again at Twickenham on November 9 before rounding off their three-Test series against world champions New Zealand.
2013 QBE Internationals:
Saturday, November 2 - England v Australia
Saturday, November 9 - England v Argentina
Saturday, November 16 - England v New Zealand
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review