Trio up for England next year
England will mark the 10-year-old anniversary of their Rugby World Cup triumph by opening their 2013 QBE autumn international with a fixture against Australia.
Stuart Lancaster's men will face the Wallabies on November 2 next year, a decade on from England's triumph over Australia in the 2003 World Cup final.
England, who are touring Argentina next summer, will tackle the Pumas again at Twickenham on November 9 before rounding off their three-Test series against world champions New Zealand.
2013 QBE Internationals:
Saturday, November 2 - England v Australia
Saturday, November 9 - England v Argentina
Saturday, November 16 - England v New Zealand
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business