Trio up for England next year
England will mark the 10-year-old anniversary of their Rugby World Cup triumph by opening their 2013 QBE autumn international with a fixture against Australia.
Stuart Lancaster's men will face the Wallabies on November 2 next year, a decade on from England's triumph over Australia in the 2003 World Cup final.
England, who are touring Argentina next summer, will tackle the Pumas again at Twickenham on November 9 before rounding off their three-Test series against world champions New Zealand.
2013 QBE Internationals:
Saturday, November 2 - England v Australia
Saturday, November 9 - England v Argentina
Saturday, November 16 - England v New Zealand
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'
- Head speaks out on school's fine system