Two accused over Rigby murder clips
Two people have appeared in court on terror charges over video clips about the murder of soldier Lee Rigby.
Royal Barnes, 22, and Rebekah Dawson, 21, both of Hackney, east London, attended a preliminary hearing at the Old Bailey.
Barnes is accused of inciting terrorism, dissemination of terrorist publications relating to seven videos and encouragement of terrorism relating to two videos, the court was told.
Prosecutor Stuart Baker said Dawson is accused of the encouragement of terrorism, relating to two of the same videos as Barnes, and the dissemination of a terrorist publication which related to two of the seven videos with which Barnes is charged.
A plea and case management hearing was set for November 22.
Barnes was remanded back into custody and Dawson's conditional bail was renewed.
Fusilier Rigby, 25, was hacked to death near his barracks in Woolwich, south east London, on May 22.
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard