Two men found dead at canal
The bodies of two men have been found at a canal, police said.
Officers were called to the canal, in Purton, Gloucestershire, at around 9.45 this morning.
A spokesman for Gloucestershire Police described the deaths as "non suspicious".
"The deaths of both men are currently being treated as non suspicious," the force spokesman said.
"Police are in the process of identifying next of kin and the coroner has been informed."
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- Burton bollards could go, as plans discussed for their future