Two men found dead at canal
The bodies of two men have been found at a canal, police said.
Officers were called to the canal, in Purton, Gloucestershire, at around 9.45 this morning.
A spokesman for Gloucestershire Police described the deaths as "non suspicious".
"The deaths of both men are currently being treated as non suspicious," the force spokesman said.
"Police are in the process of identifying next of kin and the coroner has been informed."
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business