Voyce announces retirement
Former England wing Tom Voyce has announced his retirement from rugby.
Voyce, who won nine caps, was part of London Welsh's squad in the Aviva Premiership this season but his major career successes came during a six-year spell with Wasps.
The 32-year-old helped Wasps win European and domestic titles during his time with them, moving there from Bath and then leaving to join Gloucester in 2009.
He made a total of 220 Premiership appearances and is the fifth-highest try-scorer in Premiership history with 66 touchdowns.
Voyce will now take up a post with London-based foreign currency specialists Baydonhill FX.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Head speaks out on school's fine system