Vunipola heads for scan
England number eight Billy Vunipola is to undergo a scan on his ankle injury on Monday afternoon, the Rugby Football Union has announced.
Vunipola was helped off in the 37th minute of Saturday's 13-10 RBS 6 Nations victory over Ireland at Twickenham after falling awkwardly on the joint of his right leg.
The 21-year-old Saracens forward returned to watch the second half from the bench with the damaged area heavily strapped.
If the scan rules him out of the visit of Wales on March 9, his replacement against Ireland Ben Morgan will start against the defending champions.
Flanker Tom Wood has recovered from the camp he suffered on Saturday and will return to the squad's Surrey training base on Tuesday morning alongside the matchday 23.
Once the a review of the Ireland game has been completed, the replacements bench will return to their clubs and the starting XV will remain in camp.
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business