Watson beaten by Puig
Heather Watson was beaten in the first round of the HP Japan Women's Open in Osaka by Puerto Rico's Monica Puig.
The eighth seed beat the Briton 6-4 6-4 in one hour 33 minutes.
Watson, the world number 92, was broken three times in the opening set and twice in the second as her serve was found wanting.
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- UPDATE - Chancellor personally thanks JCB workers after jobs announcement