Watson worry for Australia
Australia have suffered an injury scare just weeks before the start of the Ashes series after all-rounder Shane Watson limped off during the final one-day international against India.
The 32-year-old aborted his run-up for the opening delivery of his sixth over before immediately leaving the field, with reports suggesting he has a hamstring problem.
Watson then failed to appear in his allotted number three slot as Australia's reply began in Bangalore, raising further fears over his fitness.
The player is now expected to undergo further assessment with the opening Ashes Test against England getting under way in Brisbane on November 21.
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'