Woman dies after attack by dogs
A 27-year-old woman has died after she was attacked by dogs, police said.
Emma Bennett died yesterday evening after suffering serious bite injuries in an incident at a house in Dawlish Avenue, Osmondthorpe, Leeds, at around 2.20pm on Monday.
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said last night: "Two dogs were seized following the incident and police inquiries remain ongoing this evening.
"Officers would like to speak to anybody who has information about the incident and the dogs involved in it.
"Anyone who has information should contact Protective Services at West Yorkshire Police on 101."
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business