Woman dies after attack by dogs
A 27-year-old woman has died after she was attacked by dogs, police said.
Emma Bennett died yesterday evening after suffering serious bite injuries in an incident at a house in Dawlish Avenue, Osmondthorpe, Leeds, at around 2.20pm on Monday.
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said last night: "Two dogs were seized following the incident and police inquiries remain ongoing this evening.
"Officers would like to speak to anybody who has information about the incident and the dogs involved in it.
"Anyone who has information should contact Protective Services at West Yorkshire Police on 101."
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads