Woman held over 'assisted suicide'
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assisting a suicide after a teenager's body was discovered at a house.
Lincolnshire Police said officers were called to the property in Leicester Street, Sleaford, at around 10.40am yesterday after reports that the body of an 18-year-old woman had been found.
Officers attended the scene and a 21-year-old local woman was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assisting suicide.
A police spokesman said she was released on police bail until February 17 pending further inquiries.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine