Woman held over 'assisted suicide'
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assisting a suicide after a teenager's body was discovered at a house.
Lincolnshire Police said officers were called to the property in Leicester Street, Sleaford, at around 10.40am yesterday after reports that the body of an 18-year-old woman had been found.
Officers attended the scene and a 21-year-old local woman was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assisting suicide.
A police spokesman said she was released on police bail until February 17 pending further inquiries.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers