Woman stole tree from care home
Police are looking for a "callous" woman who was captured on CCTV stealing a Christmas tree from a care home.
The unknown woman went into sheltered accommodation for vulnerable adults in Camberwell, south-east London, on the evening of December 15 and pretended to be visiting someone who did not know her.
Shortly afterwards she left with the tree, which had decorated the entrance to the home after being donated by a member of staff.
Police constable Lorna Clark said: "This is a particularly callous crime especially at this time of year involving some of our more vulnerable members of society."
Anyone who is able to identify the woman or has any information is asked to contact police on 0208 7212446 or 101 or CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.
- SLIDESHOW: British Superbikes starts this weekend for Buildbase BMW Motorrad riders Ryuichi Kiyonari and James Westmoreland
- Aaron Webster named Burton Albion's greatest ever player in fans' poll
- Johnny Russell admits Burnley are out of sight for Derby County
- Ex-Burton Albion star praised for his 'old school honesty' by Derby County boss
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Scarlet fever cases soar in East Staffordshire
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- Tory removed from role over comments