Worcester team bus catches fire
Worcester's players and officials escaped injury when their team bus caught fire en route to Saturday's friendly match against Ospreys.
The incident occurred on the M5 motorway as the Aviva Premiership side were heading for the game in south Wales.
The club said via their twitter account: "The Warriors team bus caught fire on the M5 this morning. Discussions are taking place to determine whether the match will go ahead.
"All players and staff are safe and well. We will let fans know as soon as a decision regarding the match has been made."
Saturday's contest was the club's final warm-up before their Aviva Premiership campaign starts with a match at Leicester on September 8.
Worcester have confirmed the game will go ahead, albeit with a later kick-off time of 4.30pm.
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'