Xmas bonus for EuroMillions players
On Christmas Day 25 Britons will become millionaires in a special lottery draw.
The EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle, which normally gives two winners £1 million each every week, will fork out £25 million for 25 winners this Christmas.
A EuroMillions spokesman said: "It will be amazing to find £1 million under the Christmas tree. It is a special draw for a special day, with 25 £1 million prizes as well as the multimillion-pound EuroMillions jackpot, and promises to add to the 3,000-plus National Lottery millionaires spread across the UK.
"Every draw also helps raise more money for National Lottery Good Causes here in the UK, so there will be lots of winners across the nation."
The raffle is a UK-only game which is part of EuroMillions and guarantees to create one millionaire in every draw.
On each EuroMillions ticket bought, there is a unique number at the bottom of the ticket which must match the three letters and six numbers to win.
Each week more than £30 million is raised for National Lottery Good Causes in the UK.
- Queen's defends having sales staff in maternity ward
- Travellers move in at town leisure centre
- Burton taxi firms anger at licence fee hikes
- POLL: 'Unglamorous' Burton is becoming a holiday hotspot
- Absent councillor treating residents with contempt, claims parish council
- Stanhope closure causes cop chaos