Zaha - I'm ready for the Premier League
Wilfried Zaha has admitted he would take the opportunity to move to the Premier League in January.
The winger was been linked with a host of top clubs after impressing for Ian Holloway's promotion-chasing side. The 20-year-old, who made his England debut as a second-half substitute against Sweden in November, has scored five goals in 24 appearances this season.
But he has admitted he is ready to leave Selhurst Park in the upcoming January transfer window. He told the Mail on Sunday: "I've played more than 100 first-team games and this year is crucial to develop my football career."
Zaha continued: "I want to establish myself in the Premier League and in international football.
"I've played a lot in the Championship so having that new challenge in the Premier League, where everyone wants to be, would be great.
"To be honest, if I had the chance in January and Palace agreed, it's something I'd want to go for.
"I've done a lot of learning in the Championship. Now I'm ready for the Premier League."
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'