Login Register
 °

Man warned he could face ban from Burton

By Burton Mail  |  Posted: March 31, 2014

Comments (0)

A 45-YEAR-OLD has been told he could be ‘completely excluded’ from the town if he breaches bail conditions imposed by Burton Magistrates’ Court.

Mohammed Aqib, of Thornley Street, Burton, will stand trial on charges relating to alleged damage to a car in Victoria Street.

Part of his conditions mean he cannot go to Victoria Street. His defence solicitor told the court that Aqib had been living with a relative in London, but there was no room at the house. He applied to vary the conditions for him to live in Burton.

Andrew Bodger, prosecuting, said the Crown Prosecution Service would look at excluding him from Burton if he breached the conditions. He said Aqib has previous convictions.

Read more from Burton Mail

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES