Releasing Kang on unconditional bail, presiding magistrate Peter Rolfe told him to appear at Stafford Crown Court on Monday, March 25.
Court commits race allegation
Written byBY ADRIAN JENKINS
- Queen's defends having sales staff in maternity ward
- Travellers move in at town leisure centre
- Absent councillor treating residents with contempt, claims parish council
- POLL: 'Unglamorous' Burton is becoming a holiday hotspot
- Proposed taxi license fee hike 'astonishing'
- Nine taken to hospital following A38 smash