Hey kids, here's where to see Santa
Members of the Burton Round Table 204, The Bretby Rotary Club and the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme have invited Santa down to spread a little Christmas cheer.
Santa and The Burton Round Table 204 will be at Burton's Queen's Hospital car park on Sunday; in Beamhill Road, Outwoods, on Tuesday; in Henhurst Hill, Burton, on Wednesday; in Tutbury on Saturday, December 8; in Hatton on Sunday, December 9;and in Hilton Old Village on Wednesday, December 12.
He will be at the Regents Park Estate, in Branston, on Saturday, December 15; in Stretton on Wednesday, December 19; in Anglesey Road, Burton, on Friday, December 21; and at Uttoxeter Racecourse on Saturday, December 22.
He will also make an appearance at Burton Albion's Pirelli Stadium on a date to be confirmed.
Santa will be on duty from 4pm to 7.30pm on weekdays and 6pm to 8pm at weekends.
Bretby Rotary Club will introduce Santa to children in Athlestan Way, Stretton, passing along Rolleston Road and reaching Horninglow's Castle Park Estate on Thursday. On Friday, he will visit Eton Road and Derby Road, before going on to Winshill on both Thursday and Friday, December 13 and 14.
On Tuesday, December 18, he will be in Derby Street and Waterloo Street, Burton, and in Woods Lane and Clay Street, Stapenhill, on Thursday, December 20.
For these visits, Santa will be on duty from 6pm to 8pm.
Members of the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme will accompany Santa around the Burton Town Hall and Shobnall Street areas on Tuesday, before visiting Rolleston on Thursday.
On Saturday, December 8, he will be at the ASDA car park in Orchard Street, Burton, before travelling to Stretton. On Sunday, December 9, he will be in Stretton again. On Wednesday, December 12, he will visit Rolleston; on Thursday, December 13, at Hilton's 'new estate'; on Saturday, December 15, at Branston's 'old village'; and on Sunday, December 16, at Sainsbury's in Orchard Street, Burton.
Santa will call at the Branston 'golf estate' on Tuesday, December 18; on Wednesday and Friday, December 19 and 21, he will be in Brizlincote Valley; and he will end his run in Barton Under Needwood on Saturday, December 22, when he will fly home for Christmas Day. Santa will be on duty from 6pm to 8pm during these visits.
- SLIDESHOW: British Superbikes starts this weekend for Buildbase BMW Motorrad riders Ryuichi Kiyonari and James Westmoreland
- Aaron Webster named Burton Albion's greatest ever player in fans' poll
- Johnny Russell admits Burnley are out of sight for Derby County
- Ex-Burton Albion star praised for his 'old school honesty' by Derby County boss
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Scarlet fever cases soar in East Staffordshire
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- Tory removed from role over comments