Prisoners of "Gypsy, Romany or Traveller" backgrounds are "significantly" over-represented in jails in England and Wales, inspectors have found.
Three men who prosecutors say were sexually assaulted by MP Nigel Evans did not consider themselves victims of any offence, a jury heard today.
A have-a-go hero wrestled an axe-wielding robber to the ground after a smash and grab raid near Buckingham Palace.
The single prescription charge in England will increase by 20p to £8.05 in 2014/15 and by a further 20p to £8.25 in 2015/16, Health Minister Norman Lamb said today.
One of PR guru Max Clifford's alleged victims described him as a "dirty old bastard" and a "pervert", a court heard today.
Nobody at the News of the World told the editor they thought Milly Dowler was alive and working in a factory in the Midlands while she was on holiday, Rebekah Brooks told the hacking trial today.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Gang of illegal immigrants found in back of a lorry by security guard
- BREAKING: Large amounts of cigarettes taken in S Derbys supermarket raid
- Cars damaged in early morning collision on residential street
- Pair appear in court after police operation
- Drinkers face a long walk for a pint of beer
- Shop owner caught in fake fags sting refused alcohol licence... again
- Police clue hunt in bid to end rise in drug crimes
- List of how council tax will impact you
- VIDEO - CCTV captures the moment a woman is held at gunpoint in store raid
- Petrol price war set to begin again