GRESLEY boss Martin Rowe is backing his players to be fired up for tomorrow’s clash with Sheffield, kick-off 3pm, after being kicked off the park last weekend, writes DAVID BROOME.
Published: Sun 02 Mar 2014
Read a full report, and reaction from Moat boss Martin Rowe, from the incident-packed Evo-Stk First Division South match between Lincoln United and Gresley on Saturday, March 1.
Published: Fri 28 Feb 2014
GRESLEY boss Martin Rowe has told his side to treat every game as a home game ahead of another testing away tie tomorrow.
Published: Thu 27 Feb 2014
GRESLEY'S winless run away from home will be extended into a fourth month after defeat to high-flying Leek Town last night.
Published: Tue 25 Feb 2014
MARTIN Rowe is hoping to end Gresley’s poor run away from home tomorrow night (Wednesday), but says his side’s form is not as bad as statistics might suggest.
Published: Sun 23 Feb 2014
Read a full report from the Evo-Stik First Division South fixture between Gresley and Goole at the Moat Ground on Saturday, February 22.
Published: Fri 21 Feb 2014
MARTIN Rowe has called for more consistency as his Gresley side look to extend their unbeaten home record to 14 games tomorrow against Goole, writes DAVID BROOME.
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- BREAKING: Burton body named by police
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Roof jumper escapes without 'life-changing' injuries
- BREAKING NEWS: Teenager threatened in Burton robbery
- £100 fine for people who block path with vehicles
- Man exposed himself to two teenagers at railway bridge
- Bus pass taken because teen 'looked too old for school'
- Teenager robbed at gunpoint
- Teenager in court to face 22 charges of damaging cars
- Vicar set for pastures new after 13 years