Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger branded Bayern Munich forward Arjen Robben a "very good diver" after his side bowed out of the Champions League despite a spirited 1-1 draw against the holders at the Allianz Arena.
Arsenal bowed out of the Champions League despite a spirited 1-1 draw against holders Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena.
England have dropped the out-of-form Ben Stokes and brought in Twenty20 debutants Moeen Ali and Stephen Parry against the West Indies.
Jos Buttler's career-best 67 proved in vain as West Indies prevailed by five wickets at the Kensington Oval, wrapping up Twenty20 series victory over England with a match to spare.
England are to name Manu Tuilagi on the bench for their final match of the RBS 6 Nations against Italy after including him in their matchday squad for Rome.
Stoke have lost an appeal against Jonathan Walters' red card in the 1-1 draw with Norwich on Saturday, the Football Association has announced.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Gang of illegal immigrants found in back of a lorry by security guard
- BREAKING: Large amounts of cigarettes taken in S Derbys supermarket raid
- Cars damaged in early morning collision on residential street
- Shop owner caught in fake fags sting refused alcohol licence... again
- Pair appear in court after police operation
- Drinkers face a long walk for a pint of beer
- Police clue hunt in bid to end rise in drug crimes
- VIDEO - CCTV captures the moment a woman is held at gunpoint in store raid
- List of how council tax will impact you
- Petrol price war set to begin again