Campaign group UK Uncut Legal Action has lost its High Court challenge over the legality of the "sweetheart" tax deal between HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and Goldman Sachs.
Women on television are affected by a "combination of ageism and sexism" that does not apply to men, new figures show.
An inquest is to be held into the death of a marketing manager from a heart attack after a paramedic refused to administer drugs.
A Lancaster bomber is to perform a flypast at Derwent Reservoir as part of events to mark the 70th anniversary of the war-time Dambusters air raid.
The Prince of Wales will pay a visit to a Victorian pottery which was saved from closure by one of his charities.
The UK arm of internet shopping giant Amazon paid corporation tax of just £2.4 million last year despite earning sales of £4.2 billion.
- Burton Mail Children of Courage Voting Form
- Biker died in high-speed smash on Burton Bridge
- Tories lose majority as 'gang of four' quit whip
- Rapist traveller wins bid to reduce prison sentence after being given 'credit' for guilty plea
- Gary Rowett plans major overhaul of Burton Albion squad
- Police pounce to put end to parking problems