Tonight's episode of The Voice is put on hold when Will.i.am has to nip out for a black-eyed pee.
English strawberries have gone on sale in supermarkets after the very wet but mild winter helped them ripen early.
The UK Independence Party said its use of European Union taxpayers' money was "entirely legitimate and within the rules" as a Liberal Democrat said he would seek an official investigation into claims it may have breached Brussels regulations.
UK tennis stars have rallied behind former British women's tennis number one Elena Baltacha after she revealed she has liver cancer.
A series of events to mark the role of women during the First World War are to take place this month, coinciding with International Women's Day.
Three finalists have been announced for the prestigious Veuve Clicquot businesswoman award, all coming from large UK businesses.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Teenager robbed at gunpoint
- BREAKING - Armed robber tackled by customer in South Derbyshire store
- For sale: nuclear bunker that has never been used
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- BREAKING: Two Burton men arrested in major operation to tackle burglary problem
- Shopper foils armed raid
- Ghastly almanac shows dark side of town history
- Roof jumper escapes without 'life-changing' injuries
- Social care cuts cause 'an impossible situation'